Thriving on innovation, while building on the solid foundations of experience, JR Automation Technologies, LLC has grown 475 percent since 2009. With 800+ employees spread across 3 geographical locations, we are looking ahead towards continued success and expansion while servicing multiple industries, including automotive, aerospace, medical, and more.
Our Sales Engineer teams are made of talented business oriented buyers who enjoy thinking outside the box with their team to solve practical problems with no standard solution. The projects we work on offer diverse experiences that strengthen and challenge individual and team skills, resulting in innovative solutions. We value creativity, assertiveness, quick thinking, and a general love for learning. Sound good? Come think, solve, and create with us!
What will your typical week consist of?
- 80% of your day is spent traveling to accommodate customer needs.
- 20% of your day is split between finding creative approaches for identified customer needs, growing current customer relationships, and fostering new customer relationships.
What you’ll learn:
- We offer different programs and training such as tuition reimbursement and apprenticeship programs to help you embark on new opportunities at JR.
Who you’ll work with:
- Customers, all levels of management, Concept and Cost Engineers, Vendors, and Suppliers.
Who you’ll report to:
What to know coming in:
- 5 years prior industrial experience.
- Possess a winning and creative approach to work when identifying customer solutions.
- History of maintaining and submitting appropriate records for forecasting quote status and expenses.
- Proven ability to continually contact prospective customers based on leads from business directories or other sources.
- We are an aggressively growing team who works hard to meet our customer’s needs, our successful Sales Engineers are typically expected to sell $4-$6M annually.
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefit program that reflects JR’s high regard for our employees and their work.
- This position is home based and requires 80% day travel.
- An employee culture that welcomes you like family.