JR Automation Technologies, LLC has grown 475 percent since 2009. With 1000+ employees spread across 3 geographical locations, we are looking ahead towards continued success and expansion while servicing multiple industries, including automotive, aerospace, medical, and more.
Our Welders enjoy thinking outside the box with teams and customers to solve practical problems with no standard solution. The projects we work on offer diverse experiences that strengthen and challenge individual and team skills, resulting in innovative solutions. We value creativity, assertiveness, quick thinking, and a general love for learning. Sound good? Come think, solve, and create with us!
What will your typical week consist of?
• Prepare, weld, and fabricate ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
• Read and interpret blue prints.
What you’ll learn:
• Latest technological advancements in automation and related industries.
• Robotics, laser technologies, tracking, testing, vision, high speed assembly, and much more.
• We offer different programs and training such as tuition reimbursement and apprenticeship programs to help you embark on new opportunities at JR.
Who you’ll work with:
• Weld Technicians, Weld Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Controls Engineers, all levels of management, Machine Builders, and Electricians.
Who you’ll report to:
• Fabrication Supervisor
What to know coming in:
• Minimum Education: High school graduate or equivalent, college preferred.
• Minimum Experience: 2-5 years prior industrial experience, 2 years vocational school.
• Job Specific Requirements: Participate in yearly Chromium (VI) protection training program and pass yearly Chromium (VI) medical certification.
• Vast knowledge in use of fabricating tools such as mig and tig welders, torches, plasma cutters, grinders, clamps, and other tools to perform duties.
• Able to identity different types of steel.
• Able to organize and maintain work areas.
• We are an aggressively growing team who works hard to meet our customer’s needs, causing an average of 48-53 work hours per week.
• We offer a competitive compensation and benefit program that reflects JR’s high regard for our employees and their work.
• State-of-the-art ergonomic workstations, equipped with the ability to raise or lower your workstation to accommodate standing and sitting.
• Mobile storage units to allow for easy moving in order to sit with your changing project teams.
• Recently remodeled engineering areas and meeting rooms.
• Close proximity to the machine build floor where your creations will come to life.
• An employee culture that welcomes you like family.