Thriving on innovation, while building on the solid foundations of experience, JR Automation Technologies, LLC has grown 475 percent since 2009. With 800+ employees spread across 3 geographical locations, we are looking ahead towards continued success and expansion while servicing multiple industries, including automotive, aerospace, medical, and more.
Our Machine Build and Shipping/Receiving teams enjoy thinking outside the box with customers to solve practical problems with no standard solution. The projects we work on offer diverse experiences that strengthen and challenge individual and team skills, resulting in innovative solutions. At JR, we value creativity, assertiveness, quick thinking, and a general love for learning. Sound good? Come think, solve, and create with us!
What will your typical week consist of?
• Prepare and repair surfaces on manufactured or purchased products.
• Prioritize work to ensure time tables are met.
• Schedule all order pick-up and deliveries.
• Communicate schedule conflicts to the direct supervisor.
• Verify that the product count received in the warehouse matches product count ordered on Purchase Orders and/or Work Orders.
• Enter packing list paperwork information.
• Validate and document shipment, receipt, and invoices for all product shipped and received.
• Demonstrate strong working relationships with internal and external customers including coworkers, management, carriers, supply chain and vendors.
• Deliver timely communications on exceptions or unforeseen changes in shipping
• Communicate proactively with internal customers by providing accurate and timely information on shipping status of all orders.
• Represent a critical on-site presence to internal customers and maintains a proper professional approach in all types of interactions.
What you’ll learn:
• We offer different programs and training such as tuition reimbursement and apprenticeship programs to help you embark on new opportunities at JR.
Who you’ll work with:
• Machine Builders, Shipping/Receiving, Mechanical Engineers, Controls Engineers, and Electricians.
Who you’ll report to:
• Machine Build Manager
What to Know Coming In:
• Minimum education: High school graduate or equivalent.
• Minimum Training: 2 years prior spray painting experience preferred.
• Ability to spray paint, enamel, lacquer, and other industrial coatings using a single stage prime and paint process.
• Strong communication and time management skills with ability to interact professionally with customers and other employees.
• Highly organized and motivated.
• Recently remodeled work areas and meeting rooms.
• Close proximity to the machine build floor where creations come to life.
• An employee culture that welcomes you like family