Thriving on innovation while building on the solid foundations of experience, JR Automation Technologies, LLC has grown 475 percent since 2009. With 800+ employees spread across 3 geographical locations, we are looking ahead towards continued success and expansion while servicing multiple industries, including automotive, aerospace, medical, and more.
Our Marketing team is made of talented strategists who enjoy thinking outside the box with their team to solve practical problems with no standard solution. The projects we work on offer diverse experiences that strengthen and challenge individual and team skills, resulting in innovative solutions. We value creativity, assertiveness, quick thinking, and a general love for learning. Sound good? Come think, solve, and create with us!
What will your typical week consist of?
- Support JR’s growth objectives by developing and implementing world class lead generation and marketing strategies.
- Oversee all aspects of JR’s marketing avenues:
- Web site
- Trade shows
- Direct mail
- Case studies
- Subject Matter Expert speaking opportunities
- Oversee all aspects of JR’s lead generation activities:
- Market specific research
- Industry trends and analysis
- Competitive analysis
- Coordinating win/loss analysis
- Using win/loss analysis to drive marketing activities
- Identify new leads aligned with JR’s growth objectives
- Develop annual marketing and lead generation plans that support JR’s growth objectives.
- Develop and administer annual budgets for lead generation and marketing including analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Measure and evaluate effectiveness of all lead generation and marketing activities using SalesForce as the primary tool for metrics.
- Supervise and develop marketing and lead generation staff
- Identify and foster networking avenues through trade associations, think tanks, economic development groups, etc.
- Advance JR’s brand value in our marketplace.
- Develop presentations and present to Board of Directors and executive management as needed.
- Assist as needed in the marketing and lead generation efforts with future acquisitions.
What you’ll learn:
We offer different programs and training such as tuition reimbursement and apprenticeship programs to help you embark on new opportunities at JR.
Who you’ll work with:
Sales, Marketing, Suppliers, Vendors, Customers, and all levels of management,.
Who you’ll report to:
VP of Sales and Marketing
What to know coming in:
- Computer proficiency including MS Office and general computer skills.
- Proven ability to communicate with a wide range of audiences.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- State-of-the-art ergonomic workstations equipped with the ability to raise or lower your workstation to accommodate standing and sitting.
- Recently remodeled work areas and meeting rooms.
- Collaborative and innovative work environment with a chance to be challenged and learn from others.
- An employee culture that welcomes you like family.