Thriving on innovation, while building on the solid foundations of experience, JR Automation Technologies, LLC has grown 475 percent since 2009. With 800+ employees spread across 3 geographical locations, we are looking ahead towards continued success and expansion while servicing multiple industries, including automotive, aerospace, medical, and more.
Our CNC Machinist teams are made of talented engineers who enjoy thinking outside the box with their team to solve practical problems with no standard solution. The projects we work on offer diverse experiences that strengthen and challenge individual and team skills, resulting in innovative solutions. We value creativity, assertiveness, quick thinking, and a general love for learning. Sound good? Come think, solve, and create with us!
What will your typical week consist of?
- Retrieve, edit, and program computerized machine control media.
- Set up and operate machine tools such as mills, lathes, grinders, and drill press.
- Read blueprints and machine metallic and non-metallic parts to specified tolerances.
- Regulate and calculate machining factors such as speeds, feeds, and depth and angle of cut.
What you’ll learn:
- Work with 5-6 axis CNC equipment.
- Program for custom, short-run, specialty parts.
- We offer different programs and training such as tuition reimbursement and apprenticeship programs to help you embark on new opportunities at JR.
Who you’ll work with:
Customers, Mechanical Engineers, Controls Engineers, all levels of management, Machine Builders, Electricians, Vendors, and Suppliers.
Who you’ll report to:
CNC Machinist Manager
What to Know Coming In:
- 3-5 years CNC mills, CAM software, and FeatureCam experience preferred.
- Hurco, Mazak, Fanuc, or Siemens control experience.
- History of programming CNC machinery.
- Proven ability to control fit, form, and function.
- We are an aggressively growing team who works hard to meet our customer’s needs, causing an average of 48-53 work hours per week.
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefit program that reflects JR’s high regard for our employees and their work.
- Very competitive shift premium: 2nd shift 5:00pm-5:00am.
- Recently remodeled office areas and meeting rooms.
- Clean, well-lit, air-conditioned work areas.
- Lean 5S enrichment.
- Close proximity to the machine build floor where creations will come to life.
- An employee culture that welcomes you like family.
Where you could be in 5 years:
- CNC Machinist Manager
- Machine Builder
- Mechanical Engineer